Available Since: 2017
- Acts as an inhibitor of cytolytic antibodies and allows sun radiation to stimulate the migration of melanocytes from non-vitiliginous areas to vitiliginous areas.
- Black Pepper Oil
- Piperine, which is found in Black pepper oil, stimulates the skin to product pigments (melanin).
- Black Cumin Oil
- Thymoquinone, which is found in Black Cumin Oil, is an anti-oxidant and is known to dispersion of melanin, which leads to skin darkening.” With “Thymoquinone, which is found in Black Cumin Oil, is an anti-oxidant and is known to disperse melanin, which leads to skin darkening.
- Watermelon Seed Oil
- Watermelon is rich in Copper. Copper is a cofactor in melanin production and is useful in the pathway of enzyme Tyrosinase.
- Zinc Oxide
- Zinc is a potential antiapoptotic agent. Apoptosis of melanocytes may be involved in the pathogenesis of vitiligo. Zinc plays a key role in the process of melanogenesis.
There are no reviews yet.