Available Since: 2020
- Resveratrol is a natural phenol, present abundant in grapes and certain types of berries. Resveratrol demonstrates sustained anti-bacterial activity and reduced cytotoxicity.
- Niacinamide is a B vitamin which has anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. It also improves epidermal barrier function by reducing Trans Epidermal Water Loss (TEWL)..
- D Panthenol
- D Panthenol is a provitamin of B5 and is oxidized to Pantothenic Acid. It reduces excess bacteria on the face, reduces skin irritation. and acts as a barrier to protect the skin from water loss. Pantothenic Acid deficiency may cause acne to form.
- Zinc Gluconate
- Zinc in Zinc Gluconate has anti-inflammatory properties. It helps to relieve some of the redness and irritation associated with moderate to severe acne and can even reduce the appearance of acne scars. It also replenishes zinc deficiency which is caused due to acne.
- Glycerin is used to hydrate the skin by attracting moisture and sealing it in.
There are no reviews yet.