Available Since: 2019
- Xylitol Group
- Offers 3D hydration hydraconcept for circulation of moisture throughout all skin layers. It boosts the production of hyaluronic acid, which is the skin’s natural humectant.
- Shea Butter
- Shea Butter is used for its moisturizing properties.
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin E is a beneficial topical antioxidant.
- Aloe vera
- Provides soothing and moisturizing properties.
- Allantoin can moisturize skin, enhance the smoothness of skin, stimulates healing of wounds, and soothes irritated skin.
- Glycerin is used to hydrate the skin by attracting moisture and sealing it in.
- Almond Oil
- Provides natural fragrance and moisturizing properties.
- Ginkgo biloba leaf extract
- Ginkgo biloba, containing ginkgo flavone glycosides has anti-inflammatory, immunomodulatory, and antioxidant properties. It impacts the oxidative stress mechanisms of vitiligo.
Dry and sensitive skin