Available Since: 2014
- Clair Blanche II
- It is a multifunctional ingredient that has both antioxidant, anti-inflammatory properties.” Instead of “It is a multifunctional ingredient has antioxidant, anti-inflammatory properties.
This ingredient is a blend of Arbutin, Glutathione, Acetyl Tyrosine, Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate and a combination of root extracts of Paeonia Suffruticosa, Scutellaria Baicalensis and flower extract of Saxifraga Sarmentosa.
- Alpha Arbutin
- Alpha Arbutin is a naturally occurring derivate of Hydroquinone. While giving similar effects, Alpha Arbutin is safer than Hydroquinone. It acts by inhibition of tyrosinase, thereby decreasing melanin formation.
- Kojic Acid Dipalmitate
- A topical anti-aging ingredient, it helps to lighten the skin.
- Allantoin can moisturize skin, enhance the smoothness of skin, stimulates healing of wounds, and soothes irritated skin
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin E is a beneficial topical antioxidant.