DigiGlo Cleaning Facial Foam
Available Since: 2019
- Lactobionic Acid
- Lactobionic Acid is a polyhydroxy acid, which is a gentle exfoliator. It provides textural and smoothing benefits to the skin. It also increases skin’s thickness. Lactobionic Acid reduces visible signs of aging skin and is effective in reducing Advanced Glycation End-products (AGE). Advanced Glycation End-products accumulate in the skin naturally and leads to gradual cross-linking of collagen resulting in reduced skin elasticity.
- Glycolic Acid
- An alpha hydroxy acid which dissolves the bonds between the dead skin cells. It is a gentle exfoliant.
- Lactic Acid
- Another gentle exfoliant, Lactic Acid improves the look of fine lines and wrinkles. It also is a humectant.
- Niacinamide is a B vitamin which has anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. It also improves epidermal barrier function by reducing Trans Epidermal Water Loss (TEWL).
- D Panthenol
- D Panthenol is a provitamin of B5 and is oxidized to Pantothenic Acid. It reduces excess bacteria on the face, reduces skin irritation. and acts as a barrier to protect the skin from water loss.
- Licorice Root Extract
- Provides skin lightening properties.
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin E is a beneficial topical antioxidant.
- Salicylic Acid
- It is a Beta hydroxy acid and an exfoliator. It penetrates deeper into the skin and is able to unclog the pores .