Available Since: 2020
- Vitamin C
- Also known as Ascorbic acid, it is an essential micronutrient and a strong antioxidant. It supports various cellular functions.
- Zinc Sulphate
- Zinc affects multiple aspects of the immune system, from the barrier of the skin to gene regulation within lymphocytes.
- Curcumin Extract
- Helps in boosting immunity and to fight against vital replication.
- Vitamin D3
- It can modulate the innate and adaptive immune responses.
- Selenium Yeast
- Selenium supplement which is an antioxidant. Helps protect cells from damage.
- Glutathione is a well-known antioxidant and is able to protect cellular components from oxidative stress damage.
- Copper Sulphate
- Essential trace element and has a role in making red blood cells, maintaining nerve cells and a healthy immune system.
- Manganese Sulphate
- Essential trace element and has a role in maintaining helathy immune system.