Available Since: 2020
- Lactic Acid
- Another gentle exfoliant, Lactic Acid improves the look of fine lines and wrinkles. It also is a humectant.
- Pyruvic Acid
- It is an alpha-keto-acid which is used as a medium chemical peeling agent. It helps in stimulating collagen and formation of elastic fibers.
- Phytic Acid
- Found in rice, Phytic acid is a melanin suppressant acid. It calms and brightens the skin due to its potent tyrosinase inhibition activity
- Ferulic Acid
- It inhibits tyrosinase activity (an enzyme involved in melanogenesis) and inhibits melanocytic proliferation
- Salicylic Acid
- It is a Beta hydroxy acid and an exfoliator. It penetrates deeper into the skin and is able to unclog the pores
- Retinyl Palmitate
- It converts to Retinol on application which is a powerful anti-aging ingredient. It helps wrinkles by encouraging skin growth
- Allantoin can moisturize skin, enhance the smoothness of skin, stimulates healing of wounds, and soothes irritated skin